Your industrial air pollution control application presents many unique dust collection challenges. Careful planning and attention to your operations processes and free slot games for android phones are critical to engineering a reliable baghouse dust collector that will provide optimal plant hygiene, performance and safety for many years to come.
USAF engineers have been designing and installing pulse jet baghouse dust collection systems for some of the most challenging and complex dust control applications since 1987.
poker free online unblocked,These applications require more than what a standard dust collector model can offer. We build dust collectors to your specifications that will optimize your plant’s production while minimizing maintenance costs and energy consumption. Our cost-effective dust collection solutions are diverse and specific to each plant’s unique requirements.
Our approach to managing your dust collection project includes:,pokerstars real money download pc
- Dedicated project engineer and account manager before, during and after your system is installed to assist and troubleshoot.
- Custom system design for each element of the dust collection process.
- Quality control checks performed during the manufacturing process.
- Installation, ductwork fabrication, changeouts and ongoing maintenance as requested.
Our past dust collection projects are diverse and include:,best online blackjack game
- Building Products
- Chemical Applications
Dust collection projects accommodate airflows over 1 million cubic feet per minute or more.,hosting an online poker game
Learn more about our past baghouse and dust collector projects by viewing our case studies.,online poker table
- Building Products
- Cement, Concrete & Aggregates
- Energy Pipelines & Utilities
- Food Manufacturing
- Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Laser & Plasma Cutting
- Metalworking & Castings
- Mining & Minerals
- Paint/Powder Booths
- Shot Black/Carbon Black
- Synthetics (Rubber, Plastic, Silicone)
- Wood/Woodworking & Paper Products
To help you engineer your dust collector accurately, here is a list of frequently asked questions we may ask you about your project. Contact us today at 888-221-0312 or email [email protected] to speak with an engineer about your project or request a complimentary engineering consultation.